Thursday, August 13, 2009

luminaries and some centerpiece



Now I'm really confused on what to have for centerpiece. Kasi pwede mag go with the motif which is orange runners, flowers na orange and red and chocolate brown table napkins.

But I really love din yung white and yellow green motiff pagdating sa styling. Very clean, fresh and modern. This I have to decide soon para pag nag-ocular kami sa venue nila Kaye, we can finalize everything.

And I'm very lucky to have a very dear friend who can help me out with all the candles. She can even have them customized! May it be scented or citronella! I'm soooo grateful! Thanks Bhabet!!

I'm just looking for the final images as inspirations to send her para magawa na yun mga candles.

As for the other things, glass jars, cups.. etc na lang hunting ko sa mall at divisoria. Exciting! ^_^

No comments: