Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Defense of the Ancients aka DoTA

Well, well, well. I should have written something about this looooooonnnggg ago because this is the only "karibal" I have with LA (which actually made me thankful.. you know.. rather than.. you know...)


Anyway, I used to play DoTA or Defense of the Ancients under the WoW (World of Warcraft) Frozen Throne game. A map made by Icefrog. Seriously, this Icefrog is hell of a genius where I used to quote, "Why the heck didn't I thought about DoTA? I should have created it not him!" Ok, enough of Icefrog, well my first character was Razor, after is Lina Inverse, and then shifted to Bristleback (cause I love dogs you know). I played Kardel too. I enjoyed playing this game whenever I'm with LA's side as sentinels fighting the scourge heroes controlled by his brothers' Jo and Awi. We even went to EGG (Extreme Gaming Grounds) in Glorietta before just to play in multiplayer flatform of four. Whew, that was a long time ago and having the most updated map now and new build heroes made that EGG experience really ancient! Oh well, hehe, time passed so fast when you're enjoying. Right now, rented pc servers and LAN were history cause we enjoyed the game in the comfort of our own couch, thanks to gaming laptops Jo and Awi purchased for themselves.

But I stopped playing DoTA.

Why did I stopped playing? One reason, I hate dying heroes, heheh. Also, I hate to think that LA will get frustrated on me cause I will rampage all his sentinels. After all, I'm a very good player! Bwaha! Better stop now than give him reason to get disappointed. Right bebi? *winks

Hey, I'm still a DoTA player at heart and I'll just be my bebi's best supporter whenever he have a game, may it be in against the Garena trashtalkers or the Newsboys. ^_^


DoTA joke from Marlex Palomar “PALS"

No comments: