Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Wedding photography

I received a call just this afternoon inquiring about my availability on October 15. They want me to be the main photographer on a wedding. Ok. Well, uhm... wedding? OMG! Am I ready?????

Honestly, this is my first wedding photo assignment, and I also consider this as my big break in the business. I'd been doing engagement shoots before so I can say I'm already familiar with the "pre-wedding" scenario. Yeah, the actual wedding event is pretty different with prenups, so does it mean I'm not ready yet?

Well, kidding aside, I have been doing some corporate coverages recently which became my bread and butter and guess what, I'd been doing quite well. My client even said I'm pretty smart in one occasion! And I'm sure that they are pretty satisfied with the services I have given them, cause if not, why hire me for five consecutive occasions, ayt? And yes, they are are planning to hire me again for more assignments and I'll be hearing from them soon.

Also, I always have this feeling of nervousness and excitement whenever I am given a photography project where my guts always tells me that whenever I feel like this, I will do quite well. That's what I felt exactly when I heard about the wedding photography job. Yes, I felt nervous and excited at the same time.

So, am I ready for wedding photography? Hell yes! As a matter of fact, I just assembled my team! The Focus Studio Creative Team! 

Wait world, we are coming! We have our passion and love for photography which will serve as our weapons and armors to conquer the creative world of exposure! And as our aperture started to shine, soon, the balance of light will be bestowed upon us and we'll be developed as "A Peek'Ture" perfect organisms who will form the ART OF LIGHT. ^____^


Ok, back to reality.... (reading wedding photography ebook... Ah, so that's the trick, I see... next page....)

No comments: