Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Vintage



Watching these shows made me realized that I have a huge fascination with vintage things. Maybe it started during my childhood. Before we moved to Lian, we lived in Wawa's house and she loves antiques so I think her collections had a great impact on me.

I hope someday, when LA and I finally have our own house, I'll be able to decorate it with vintage things. I actually have antique jars already which I found in Tatay's bodega and made into luminaries. Oh, I will love to put some vintage artwork on our future house wall made of terracotta bricks. Some vintage stools in our mini bar adjacent to our kitchen, or classic lighting beside our comfy couch. Oh, a 1966 Ford Fairlane GT390 downstairs wouldn't be bad at all.

Vintage and recycled. That will be our theme. Classic beauty. Loved by nature.

Oh well, someday... someday. ^_^

No comments: