Thursday, November 24, 2011

I'm a winner!

I was glad and humbled for being the first to post an article in our SP site (which is still under construction and will be fully operated soon). The article I wrote was re-posted in the blog (link here: http://chocoberryorange.blogspot.com/2011/11/second-life-at-streets.html)

We had a meeting last November 19 and we were really grateful with our wonderful host, Kuya Egay. The Pancit Malabon was superb, same with the cheesy pichi-pichi and putong puti. Mike brought some barbeque, while Sir Luis shared a sumptuous chocolate cake. I brought kapeng barako by the way, which they said was really soothing and a nice blend.

But what's more exciting, was the company. My WOW family was superb! I really had a wonderful time and I'm looking forward to our next get together.

Sir Luis handing me my token for being the first to submit the blog article.


No comments: